Have you been following along with our ABCs of the Bible Crafts series? It’s a great resource for bible school craft ideas — especially for the home!
Today, I wanted to share with you 10 Angel Crafts as alternatives to our own A is for Angel craft.
There are so many ways to make an easy angel craft with kids, here are our top ten favourites:
- This paper plate angel from Huppie Mama is easy & great for all ages.
- Pine cone angels would be a great addition to a nature table or Christmas tree. (Idea from Peace but not quiet)
- Clothespin angels from Crafty Morning are a great fine motor craft.
- These doily angels from Fun Zone Crafts stand up on their own!
- Fingerprint singing angels are an easy option for any age (if you’re willing to give a bit of help with the facial features)!
- The Princess and the Tot created these super-cute “A”-ngel letter craft.
- Another great fine motor angel craft: Button Angels from Kathy Angelnik.
- These ethereal wool angels from Parenting Fun Everyday are completely stunning.
- These pipe cleaner angels couldn’t be easier (and what craft stash doesn’t contain pipe cleaners?!)
- Change out the coloured yarn in these pom pom fairies from Raising Up Rubies for white and you’ve got yourself an angel garland!
As a bonus because I think it might be hard for younger children, this pasta angel from Elder One Stop is so creative!
And, of course, be sure to check out our A is for Angel Doily or Coffee filter craft:
Make sure to pin these ideas for later, and subscribe to our free daily post e-mails to keep up-to-date with our ABCs of the Bible Craft Ideas and other Montessori Christian learning!