This week’s post of Awesome Christmas Printables goes right along with last week’s Learn & Play link up of Christmas Books and Songs for Kids.
Our Featured Posts this Week from Last Week’s Party
Free Nativity Themed Thank You Cards ~ 3 Dinosaurs
Nativity Themed Handwriting Practice ~ The Multi Tasking Mom
Free Christmas Math Pack for K-3 ~ Embark on the Journey
Do You Want To Build A Nativity ~ Sight and Sound Reading
Christmas Tracing Worksheets ~ Living Life and Learning
Christmas Budget and Price Comparison Worksheets for Kids ~ Year Round Homeschooling
Free CVC/CVCC Christmas Tree Writing Printable ~ 3 Dinosaurs
Christmas Preschool Pack Free Printables ~ Mary Martha Mama
On CMN this week we are featuring our Christmas Montessori Inspired Tot Trays
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!
[inlinkz_linkup id=589813 mode=1]