I use a lot of printables for our Montessori inspired homeschool learning activities and tot trays. I especially love free printables! I’m excited to share with you a collection of five FREE Montessori inspired printables to use with your children. This collection includes insects, space shuttles, United States, and mammals. It has a little bit of everything that includes nomenclature cards, matching activities, and labeling. Enjoy!
Featured posts from last week’s link party:
Hands-On Learning about Honey Bees – Suzie’s Home Education Ideas
FREE Space Shuttle Nomenclature Cards – The Pinay Homeschooler
Mega United States Printables Pack (*free for the month of July) – Welcome to Mommyhood
Tot Boxes – Homeschooling Crafty Mama
Mini Matches for Mammals – In Our Pond
We are featuring Study of Human Anatomy – Creation Series from CMN this week!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!