Glad to have you back for another great Learn & Play link up. Today on CMN we are featuring 5 wonderful resources on how to homeschool. Be sure to check out the other hostesses posts today to see who they featured as well!
Featured Posts from Last Weeks Link Up:
Homeschooling Children With Sensory Stuff ~ Year Round Homeschooling
30 Ways to Plan your Montessori Inspried Homeschool Routine – Child Led Life
Homeschooling the Gifted Child Part 2 ~ The End in Mind
So….Why Homeschool? ~ When We’re At Home
How I’m Preparing to Homeschool My Toddler ~ Just Another Mom
For this week on Christian Montessori Network,
we are featuring ABCs of the Bible Crafts: C is for Cross !
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!