Back to school is right around the corner. Here are some fun activities from last week’s link up to do with your kids before you get back into the swing of the school year.
Keep Kids Busy with this Simple To Make Toddler Toy~ One Creative Mommy
Kids Craft Idea: Garden Wind chimes ~ Study At Home Mama
Summer School 5 Activities to Get Your Preschooler Ready for School ~ The End In Mind
Watercolor Painting for Toddlers ~ Just Another Mom
Montessori Inspired Music Activities ~ Every Star Is Different
Smack the Number: Preschool Learning Activity ~ Sunny Day Family
6 Firework Art Trays ~ Mama’s Happy Hive
Make It Simple: Bowl ~ The Free Range Family
Fossils for Kids ~ The Pinay Homeschooler
We are featuring Our Church Quiet Bag from CMN this week!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!