Now that back to school is in full swing for many homeschool and schooling families, we thought we would share a some fun Fall activities. Don’t miss the homeschool inspiration and support from last week’s link up.
Lacing Cards for Fall ~ Living Life and Learning
The Season’s of Arnold’s Apple Tree ~ Planet Smarty Pants
DIY Halloween Gel Clings~ Science Kiddo
Fun Fall from Your Hostesses
Fall Senses Scavenger Hunt Printable ~ Growing Hands on Kids
Apply Play Dough ~ Study At Home Mama
25 Fine Motor Autumn Apple Crafts & Cash Giveaway ~ Mama’s Happy Hive
Fall Harvest Week 1: Apples ~ Every Star Is Different
Easy Apple Pie with Kids ~ Child Led Life
A Tree Dice Game ~ The Pinay Homeschooler
On CMN this week we are featuring our ABCs of Bible Crafts: D is for David’s Harp!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!