This week we are excited to celebrate our Mother’s! We hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day this Sunday and enjoy the best ways to keep kids entertained this Mother’s Day from last week’s link up!
We pray you get a couple minutes to yourself this weekend, Mothers. We all have little ones and know a precious few calm minutes in the day is a wonderful gift! Here are some ideas to keep your little ones entertained while you put your feet up. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother’s Day!
Featured Posts from Last Weeks Link Up:
Kids Kitchen: Berry Braclets ~ Study at Home Mama
Easy Mother’s Day Craft – Child Led Life
Montessori Inspired Color Activities for Toddlers (free printables) ~ Living Montessori Now
Storytelling with Papercutting: Fish ~ Montessori on Mars
Under the Sea Preschool Activities ~ Natural Beach Living
Ice Cube Painting ~ Planting Peas
For this week on Christian Montessori Network,
we are featuring Montessori Inspired Spring Activities for Kids!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!