Summer is officially here! So we thought it would be fun to share some of the Montessori inspired printables for summer that were shared on last week’s Learn & Play link up party.
Montessori Zoology – North American Animals – The Natural Homeschool
Free Dinosaur Printables and Math Activities – Living Montessori Now
Parts of Fruit Lesson (Free Printables) – The Natural Homeschool
Free Summer Songs and Rhymes for Circle Time – Living Montessori Now
Welcome to the Learn & Play Thursday Link Party!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured