Winter is in full swing for the CMN admins! Our kids are busy learning and enjoying the snow. We thought it would be a lot of fun to share with you some of our favorite polar regions activities & printables!
Don’t miss the Learn & Play line up at the bottom of this post!
Our Featured Posts this Week from Last Week’s Party
Free Arctic Animals Activity Pack – Embark on the Journey
P is for Penguins – In Our Pond
Frozen Arctic Slime – Sugar Spice and Glitter
Sensory Bin of Polar Animals – The Pinay Homeschooler
Montessori Arctic Activities – Natural Beach Living
Antarctica Unit with Free Printables – Every Star is Different
On CMN this week we are featuring our Winter Sensory Bin: Exploring Texture post!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
We can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!
[inlinkz_linkup id=608595 mode=1]